Under the supervision of the VP Sales, our client is looking for a digital marketing and e-commerce manager.
The candidate must be a self-motivated, organized, and analytical to support the growth of our Online Wholesale business. This newly created role will focus on day-to-day support of our marketing strategy as well as being responsible for strategic planning and successfully implementing marketing campaigns aligned with the brand’s image, perceived values and objectives in the most cost effective manner.
The candidate must be able to prioritize deadlines and proactively make suggestions to ensure products are delivered on time. She or he will also coordinate and provide support for various marketing initiatives that promote and help build the overall business.
Responsibilities and main task
• Formulate integrated marketing and communications plans in line with the company’s strategic approach
• Develop and own the strategic plan to achieve eCommerce objectives on marketplaces (Amazon, Shopify, Walmart and Google Express
• Ensure that metrics are achieved and surpassed to maintain a healthy marketplace performance relative to each channel’s requirements
• Manage roll-out strategies for new products
• Oversee and control budgets
• Manage the brand image
• Lead and manage a team with regards to the following aspects:
Planning and implementing promotions.
Formulating the strategic plan to achieve the website’s sales and marketing objectives.
Relationship marketing: developing a loyalty program, planning email campaigns and managing the customer database.
Planning and negotiating advertisements.
Media relations: planning press releases and managing inquiries
• Develop the company’s brand image and corporate identity
• Formulate and implement the annual marketing activities calendar
Collaborations with suppliers
Planning and analyzing promotions
Developing content and promotional tools
• Responsible for public relations, affiliate programs, web development, SEM, SEO and social media
• Evaluates the financial aspects such as marketing budget, expenditures, and return-on-investment and profit-loss projections
• Develop the strategic positioning of the portfolio of companies (e-commerce and retail outlets)
• Performs other related tasks as instructed by immediate head.
Education and Experience Required:
• 4 years minimum of experience in similar positions
• Bachelor’s/College Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Digital Marketing, Advertising/Media, Mass Communications or equivalent
• Customer service and sales experience preferred
• Requires excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to effectively coordinate with multiple departments
• Knowledgeable on digital marketing theories and principles, influencer marketing management, media planning/buying and implementation
• Planning and organizational skills necessary
• High sense of urgency and strong attention to detail required
• Computer experience in Microsoft Office software products required
• Minimum 1-2 years experience in Ecommerce/ Amazon with product listing and store management
• Strong knowledge of Excel, light HTML coding, and e-commerce best practices and technologies
• Must be resourceful, collaborative, and creative problem solver
• Background in fashion retail merchandising and/or those related to apparel
Knowledge Required: Technical Tools
• Advance level in Adobe (Illustrator, Photoshop CS5, InDesign)
• Intermediate level in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook)
• Web design
• E-commerce/SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
• Excellent level of English (written and spoken)
• Excellent level of French (written and spoken)