****Please note: Company is located North of Laval****
Our client, a distributor and manufacturer of small leather goods, luggage and travel accessories, is looking for a Product Development and Sales Coordinator to add to their team. Working closely with the Product Development Director, this candidate will help coordinate product development for assigned brands(s) from conception to completion.
- Participate in creative process in the collection building (color palettes, shapes, materials…).
- Communicate daily with suppliers overseas.
- Coordinate all communication that relate to sample development and approvals with both internal and external parties.
- Validate packaging, labeling, hang tags and relay the information to suppliers together with the import team.
- Issue all Import PO’s to suppliers.
- Order Follow Up: Work closely with Import Department team to keep track of production schedule and ensure that all customer orders are on track and to be delivered on-time.
- Customer support: Follow-up on all customer inquiries, communicate directly with the customer and their various support staff.
- Build sales & continuously update sales reports along with inventory statistics.
- Manage sales accounts under the guidance of the Director of Sales.
- 1-3 years’ experience in a similar position; similar field.
- Must be fluently bilingual
- Technical design background is a plus.
- Working Knowledge of Excel and all of Microsoft suite.
- Sense of urgency, able to prioritize, adaptability and flexibility in an ever changing market.
- Strong organizational skills and detail oriented.
- Must be a good team player.