Industry Sector: Fashion
Are you a skilled Pattern maker by HAND looking for a new challenge? Do you have experience working in the Fashion industry? If so, we have the opportunity you have been looking for.
Here are just a few features that this employer has to offer the right candidate.
1. Excellent working environment
2. Parking available on the premises
3. Health care benefits
4. Flexible and adaptable
5. Professional growth and career advancement opportunities
1. Prepare patterns by hand – manual
2. Participate in fittings on live model or mannequin
3. Prepare comments to send to overseas makers
1. Minimum 1-5 years experience as a Pattern maker
2. Good written and communication skills
3. Ability to multi task
4. Ability to work in a team setting
5. Ability to work in a fast pace environment
6. Familiar with sleepwear and Lounge wear
Sounds interesting? Apply today!!!
At Proforce one of our core values is: “Extraordinary commitment to helping people”. One of the ways we achieve this is by being honest in all our communications. This is why we have created the 72 hour rule.
No matter how much we would love to, we can’t reply to each inquiry. So, if you don’t hear from us within 72hrs please assume that you are not a match. We encourage you to try and find a match by applying to our other positions.