Are you feeling bored and unfulfilled at your job? Are you looking for a new opportunity as a sourcing coordinator? That offers many social benefits? If so, we have a great opportunity for you!
Our client, a jewelry distributor in Montreal, is looking for a dynamic and organized Sourcing Coordinator to join their team. The sourcing coordinator will be responsible for:
- Managing the supply chain and allocation of product to suitable factories
- Evaluating new factories
- Costing product companywide and ensuring targets are being respected
- Booking delivery dates based on in-store deadlines or customer delivery requests
- Sourcing open lines, stock, and products with overseas team
- Working closely with design team & buying team to cost and allocate new designs
- Providing monthly on order recap to evaluation order allocation & vendor performance
- All other related tasks
Furthermore, our ideal candidate is an autonomous person who thrives in a high pace work environment and has experience with Momentis and Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint).
Does this position speak to you? Are you the person we are looking for? If so, wait no longer and apply now!