Are you in need of something new? Are you a Logistics Manager looking for a better opportunity? In Montreal? With great health and other benefits? If so, we might have the perfect opportunity for you.
Our client, a jewelry distributor in Montreal, is looking for a bilingual and organized Logistics Manager to join their team. The Logistics Manager’s main mission will be to structure and organize the logistics department. This person will be responsible for:
- Managing 3 logistics coordinators (2 in Montreal and 1 in China)
- Developing the team’s skills and ensure succession plan
- Leading all logistics compliance and certification processes
- Managing CTPAT compliance across the business
- Controlling Canadian and American tariffs and customs
- Leading relationships and managing all transportation service providers
- Managing two 3PL’s partners in the USA
- Ensuring timely deliveries all customers at all times
- Inbound and outbound shipment tracking and reporting (end to end)
- Reviewing and managing all inbound and outbound transportation related cost
- Verifying, analyzing, and reporting on core Logistics key performance indicators
- Acting as the main liaison between our allocation department and warehouse operation
The ideal candidate is dynamic, experienced, has proficient computer skills and a team building spirit.
Is this position for you? You are the person we are looking for? If so, don’t wait any longer and apply now!