Are you a skilled swimwear designer looking for a new challenge? Do you have experience working in the Fashion industry? If so, we have the opportunity you have been looking for.
The clients we work with are industry leaders and here are just a few features that this employer has to offer the right candidate.
This position is available either in Montreal or Toronto.
1. Excellent working environment
2. Opportunity for advancement
3. Health care benefits
1. Product development for womens branded and private label swimwear.
2. Trend, color, body, print and fabric research for specific customers and categories
3. Develop a merchandising calendar that works around the customers timelines, make sure timeline is being respected
4. Work with the art director on all art needs, ensure that all departments are doing their part to respect delivery dates
5. Work with the team daily on counter samples, fabrics, colors, prints, boards to final order, direct communication daily
6. Work closely with imports, production, sales and licensing teams with regards to costing, development, makers, approvals etc
1. Minimum 3-5 years experience working for a fashion importer, experience designing bathing suits an asset.
2. Fashion design and/or merchandising degree
3. Illustrator / Excel / Outlook / Photoshop
Sounds interesting? Apply today!!!
At Proforce one of our core values is: “Extraordinary commitment to helping people”. One of the ways we achieve this is by being honest in all our communications. This is why we have created the 72 hour rule.
No matter how much we would love to, we can’t reply to each inquiry. So, if you don’t hear from us within 72hrs please assume that you are not a match. We encourage you to try and find a match by applying to our other positions.