Are you a skilled Controller looking for a new challenge?
The clients we work with are industry leaders and here are just a few features that this employer has to offer the right candidate.
1. Excellent working environment
2. Health care benefits
3. Opportunity for advancement
1. Responsible for managing the daily accounting and reporting activities including general ledger, inventory, fixed assets.
2. Accountable for leading the Monthly Financial Close process including consolidation of the Company’s results ensuring completeness and timeliness of account reconciliations.
3. Accountable for retail accounting including monitoring POS interfaces, inventory transfers and cash audit.
4. Accountable for providing critical advice and guidance on the appropriate accounting treatment for complex business transactions, including M&A.
5. Responsible to maintain, and improve internal control systems and adopting proper policies for financial reporting to prevent inaccuracies in financial statements.
6. Assist with financial planning and analysis as required by VP, Finance.
7. Accountable for ensuring company’s IFRS compliance.
8. Accountable for leading external auditors during year-end audit.
9. Responsible to lead and develop an accounting team.
10. Assist in special projects as necessary.
1. Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, CA/CGA/CMA.
2. Minimum 10 years of work experience in both public accounting and industry.
3. Solid accounting skills including inventory accounting and retail accounting.
4. General knowledge of Accounting Systems; Advanced Excel skills.
5. Highly motivated team player who can manage a team and work cross-functionally.
6. Deadline driven, results-oriented, and able to manage multiple projects and priorities simultaneously.
7. Proactive and self-motivated; excellent organizational skills, and detail-orientation are all essential.
8. Adaptable and flexible in a changing environment.
Sounds interesting? Apply today!!!
At Proforce one of our core values is: “Extraordinary commitment to helping people”. One of the ways we achieve this is by being honest in all our communications. This is why we have created the 72 hour rule.
No matter how much we would love to, we can’t reply to each inquiry. So, if you don’t hear from us within 72hrs please assume that you are not a match. We encourage you to try and find a match by applying to our other positions.