1. Excellent working environment
2. Opportunity for advancement
3. Health care benefits
1. Design and prepare presentation boards, trend research.
2. Research and development of new fabrics and trims. Meet with suppliers and importers to source new items.
3. Keep track of information by entering data into log book (supplier, price, etc).
4. Make sure fabric and trims purchased arrive at warehouse or factory in a timely fashion and that prices and quantities match what was ordered.
5. Involved in ensuring that the fabric arrives at the factories in a timely fashion in order to avoid delays in production schedule.
1. Minimum 2-3 years of experience working in a fashion company in a similar role.
2. Organized, efficient and detail oriented.
3. Strong communication skills, both written and verbal. Strong computer skills, photoshop and illustrator.