1. Excellent working environment
2. Opportunity for advancement
3. Health care benefits
1. Communicate with licensors, submit designs, follow up internally with merchandisers and sales departments.
2. Negotiation & finalizing contract terms with licensors and representing agents. Seek out new licensing opportunities via market research, attending trade shows, & utilizing existing partners.
3. Manage day to day flow of samples, art concepts and approvals.
4. Keep track of all activities with licensors and ensure that everything is flowing in a timely fashion, alert manager to any problems that come up.
1. Must be very proactive, organized, efficient and pay close attention to details.
2. Must have strong computer skills (word, excel, email) and be extremely organized.
3. Must be flexible with working hours during busy season.