Our clients e-Commerce site has grown significantly and this is a great opportunity to be part of a team that has insane growth objectives and a strong test and learn environment. If you’re looking for an opportunity to get exposure to mobile, SEO, and online marketing channels and experiment to find the best way to sell our items online, then you may be the perfect person to add to our clients team!
The eCommerce Specialist will be responsible for the online maintenance of merchandise and pricing to drive online sales for our clients e-Commerce site. A strong focus for this role will be ensuring the accuracy and availability of sellable content online and cross-functional collaboration with other teams within marketing, purchasing and allocations. The successful candidate will also be responsible for mapping, sourcing, governing and optimizing digital content to support efficient distribution through the various channels. They will also ensure relevancy and consistency of both visual and written content across corporate and banner websites and other digital media and channels such as digital store displays, blogs, etc. Some key responsibilities include:
- Managing content across corporate and banner websites and other digital media and channels such as digital store displays & blogs.
- Governing and managing the content for input to and export from a content management system, including maintenance, of quality standards, naming, and file-type consistency from both internal and external sources.
- Merchandising the websites products to maximize sales. Including organization, categorization, color selection, cross-sells/recommendations, bundles & taxonomy.
- Agile and innovative individual, who is able to manage in an environment of change and ambiguity to help us take bold and strategic moves in this rapidly evolving wholesale / retail environment
- Creative thinker who takes initiative and is capable of building, launching and managing projects/programs that drive results for our customers
- Problem solver with the ability to analyze and prioritize to meet business objectives
- Collaborative team player with superior influencing skills, who builds relationships easily across various stakeholder groups to move initiatives forward
- Post-Secondary Education in Interactive Marketing, Business Administration, or related field
- Minimum 5-7 years work experience in eCommerce, merchandising, web retail, marketing, content management, visual communications or related field
- Background in retail, or product related areas
- Experience in web marketing, and/or data administration
- Proficiency with Content Management Systems, Shopify, and other web technologies (facebook, newsletters, etc)
- Firm understanding of interactive marketing and online media
- Experience with software such as Microsoft Office and Adobe Photoshop