Are you feeling stagnant at your current job? Are you craving a fun work environment with many growth opportunities? Are you organized and proactive? If so, we have the perfect job for you!
This produce company has been well established in the food industry for over 20 years. They are located in the West Island. They are looking for dynamic and ambitious account coordinators to join their dynamic team. Our client offers amazing benefits, a vibrant and fast-paced work environment and many future growth opportunities. The account coordinators will be responsible for:
- Being the primary point of contact for customers with regards to receipt of Purchase Orders
- Planning and participating in meetings with customers and suppliers in relation to delivery and shipment performance
- Providing administrative support to the sales team, including the creation of contracts
- Overseeing the flow of products into our warehouses and monitoring aged inventory with the logistics team
- Providing weekly account performance updates to the Account Manager
- Tracking and following up on consumer complaints
- Working with the accounting and finance team to resolve billing and invoicing discrepancies
Furthermore, they are looking for proactive team players with strong communication, computer and multi-tasking skills.
This is for you? If so, what are you waiting for? Apply now!