1. Excellent working environment
2. Opportunity for advancement
3. Health care benefits
1. Perform fittings on live models or mannequins, prepare report of fit comments to be sent to overseas makers for counter sample request.
2. Prepare and complete technical packages to send to overseas makers for price quotations (technical sketch, sample of trims, accessories, labeling, packaging, specs).
3, Follow-up with manufacturers, to receive lab dips, fabric quality, trims, Fit samples and Pre-Production samples, all with a controlled schedule to ensure delivery dates are respected.
4. Trouble shoot regarding fit/quality control/late delivery issues.
5. Verify production once it arrives in warehouse, prepare comments if there are any production issues to be discussed with manager.
1. Must have minimum of 1-2 years of experience as a fit and spec / technical production coordinator for men’s clothing.
2. Must be strong on photoshop and illustrator, must know how to prepare spec sheets and technical packages. Knowledge of pattern making and overseas production an asset.
3. Able to work independently as well as in a team, able to multi task and you must be flexible with your work schedule.