Ou client is a growing consumer goods company known for its quality products & designs.
The General manager is responsible for all company operations.
Candidate must have strong hands-on experience with import/export operation in order to coach and supervise the company operations.
- Coordinate with the various offices to ensure clear communications between departments
- Train and coach various departments
- Maintain relationship with suppliers in Asia and customers and sales teams throughout the world
- Ensure that China office meets deliverables
- Solve problems escalated to your desk
- Develop and implement policies, KPI and SOP for all functions
- Meet sales and cost targets
- 10 years experience in operation or general manager for an import company
- Proficiency in Excel and ERP
- Excellent English language skills, French
- Ability to travel frequently to the U.S. & Asia.
- Strong management & inter personal skills