Retail Analyst – Inventory Replenishment Analyst
. Excellent working environment
. Health care benefits
. Free parking
- Manages allocations for replenishment orders in order to maintain in-stock inventory levels with the larger retailers, with a goal of maximizing sales while controlling inventory to achieve improved inventory turns and/or reduced waste targets.
- Reviews orders, compares to inventory and buys stock to ensure that we are always 99% in stock.
- Collaborates with vendors to maximize network flow.
- Tracks in-stock, turnover and performance on a weekly basis and reports on variances to corresponding salesperson/buyer and management team.
- Generates reports, analyzes and resolves issues relating to forecasts.
- Provides general retail analysis for major Canadian and US retailers.
- Provides sales and inventory trend analysis.
- Provides internal sales budgets by month by customer based on historical analysis.
- Helps to create presentations for customers with sales projections and buy-plans.
- Communicates future merchandise requirements to production team.
- Discusses and appropriately escalates any issues that may impact operations.
- Conducts adhoc auditing, analysis and reporting.
- Organized, detail-oriented individual who is very analytical and able to proactively investigate and problem solve.
- Must have strong oral and written communication skills and work well in a team environment.
- Understands the sense of urgency and is able to set and meet deadlines.
- 3 years of experience with inventory management processes.
- Generates and analyzes forecasts.
- Provide detail analysis of item performance
- Essential – software expertise in Excel, Microsoft Office; experience with Momentis would be an asset.