Excellent working environment
Health care benefits
Opportunity for advancement
Please note: only those with a proven track record as a PDM in handbags and accessories will be considered for this opportunity.
- Develop, source and execute new licensed accessories line (wallets, handbags, cell phone cases, key chains, umbrellas and travel accessories).
- Utilize trend reports and retail shopping to develop line plans for the next season.
- Identify trends, products, and items to develop.
- Work through email and travel overseas to work with factories to develop samples.
- Collaborate with the other designers, product development people and sales to create a line of items relevant to our customers.
- Detail oriented.
- Able to think outside of the box.
- Be able to do retail math.
- Understand cost and construction of women’s handbags and accessories.
- Fast paced environment, must be able to multi task.