Industry Sector: Fashion
Are you a skilled Senior Production Coordinator looking for a new challenge? Do you have experience working in the Fashion industry? If so, we have the opportunity you have been looking for.
The clients we work with are industry leaders and here are just a few features that this employer has to offer the right candidate.
1. Growing company with enormous growth potential
2. Healthy, positive & supportive work environment
3. Benefits & Free Parking available
1. Ensure production calendar timelines are met and delivery schedules are adhered to.
2. Ensure suppliers meet all requirements on quality and compliance standards.
3. Ensure suppliers capacity and capability to produce merchandise for required delivery date.
5 Source new fabrics & trims and negotiate costs.
1. 5-7 years import/production experience.
2. Extensive understanding of production cycle, of fabric and impact on design.
3. Strong communication skills, attention to detail, time management skills, strong business acumen.
4. Candidate must be proactive, able to work independently & possess strong management potential
5. Candidate must be adaptable, open to change & suggestion..
Sounds interesting? Apply today!!!
At Proforce one of our core values is: “Extraordinary commitment to helping people”. One of the ways we achieve this is by being honest in all our communications. This is why we have created the 72 hour rule.
No matter how much we would love to, we can’t reply to each inquiry. So, if you don’t hear from us within 72hrs please assume that you are not a match. We encourage you to try and find a match by applying to our other positions.