Industry Sector: Fashion
Are you a skilled Domestic Production Manager looking for a new challenge?
Do you have experience working in the Fashion industry?
If so, we have the opportunity you have been looking for.
Here are just a few features that this employer has to offer the right candidate.
1. Established company
2. Friendly & healthy environment
3. Opportunity for advancement
1. Supervise production flow of local contractors from conception to final production. Extensive experiences in fabric construction and fabric finishing are essential
2. Manage the production calendar, ensure delivery dates are being respected. Trouble shoot when necessary.
3. Work closely with designers and patternmakers to ensure that approvals are being done and production is on time.
1. 5-7 Years of experience in the Needle trade as a domestic Production Manager
2. Must be able to implement new strategies & inventory programs.
3. Great proven leadership aptitude, friendly and outspoken personality
4. Team player, personable and articulate
5. Computer literate and great coordinator, energetic, positive and cooperative
6. Self-starter with strong entrepreneurial spirit and work ethic
Sounds interesting? Apply today!!!
Our core value is: “Extraordinary commitment to helping people”.
One of the ways we achieve this is by being honest in all our communications.
This is why we have created the 72 hour rule.
No matter how much we would love to, we can’t reply to each inquiry.
So, if you don’t hear from us within 72 hours please assume that you are not a match.