Industry Sector: FASHION
Are you a skilled Assistant Designer looking for a new challenge? Do you have experience working in the fashion industry? If so, we have the opportunity you have been looking for.
- Create detailed tech packs for development with domestic manufacturers and follow up as the season progresses
- Develop line sheets
- Review sketches and prototypes in collaboration with Design Director
- Assist with fittings and Fit department
- Photography of samples for in house use
- Assist with graphic design to create presentations and mood boards
- Help with styling and organization of photoshoots
- DEC or Bachelor Degree in Fashion Design
- 1 to 2 years experience in technical sketches
- Trend awareness
- Knowledge of garment construction and fittings
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Solid computer skills, Illustrator and Photoshop (essential)
- Excellent team cooperation
- Excellent product knowledge
- Good sense of organization
- Bilingual, French and English, written and spoken
The clients we work with are industry leaders and here are just a few features that this employer has to offer the right candidate.
Sounds interesting? Apply today!!!
At Proforce one of our core values is: “Extraordinary commitment to helping people”. One of the ways we achieve this is by being honest in all our communications. This is why we have created the 72 hour rule.
No matter how much we would love to, we can’t reply to each inquiry. So, if you don’t hear from us within 72hrs please assume that you are not a match. We encourage you to try and find a match by applying to our other positions.