- Ensure the warehouse is maintained to a high standard of safety and cleanliness.
- Ensure smooth, efficient and timely flow of all day to day operations including, shipping, receiving, productions, returns and inventory management.
- Ensure accuracy of order fulfillment i.e. picking and stock locations.
- Track and develop KPI’s relevant to performance improvement
- Investigate warehouse errors and create processes and train to prevent future errors
- Analyze warehouse layout and make recommendations for space utilization
- Building lock up and respond to after hour alarm/security situations if necessary
- Maintain and repair all equipment and log all equipment maintenance
- Identify ways in which to enhance processes to achieve greater efficiencies and increase productivity.
- Coordinate, train and document warehouse employee training on relevant practices, policies and procedures
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
In addition to initiative, integrity, strong work ethic and strong customer focus;
- Minimum 5 years’ leadership/managerial experience in a similar environment required
- Experience in the fashion industry preferred
- Post-Secondary Education or equivalent in education and/or experience
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to establish priorities, work and think independently
- Excellent time management and organization skills; ability to effectively manage space
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs. without restriction and work on your feet in an industrial environment for large portions of the day