Are you a skilled Sales Coordinator looking for a new challenge? Do you have experience working in the fashion industry? If so, we have the opportunity you have been looking for.
The clients we work with are industry leaders and here are just a few features that this employer has to offer the right candidate.
1. Well -Established & great company culture.
2. Excellent benefits, compensation & room for growth
3. Free parking on site & fantastic perks!!
1. Work closely with production & design department
2. Work with overseas suppliers for order follow up & progression
3. Responding to customer inquiries such as deliveries, complaints etc.
4. Assist the Sales team by providing them with necessary tools such as samples etc
1. Minimum of 2 years in a similar position in FASHION/CONSUMER goods company
2. Flawless English & French communication skills
3. Excellent Microsoft Office skills with ADVANCED EXCEL. (Ability to do Pivot tables & knowledge of Vlook Up)
4. Must be organised, fluently bilingual & eager to learn
Sounds interesting? Apply today!!!
At Proforce one of our core values is: “Extraordinary commitment to helping people”. One of the ways we achieve this is by being honest in all our communications. This is why we have created the 72 hour rule.
No matter how much we would love to, we can’t reply to each inquiry. So, if you don’t hear from us within 72hrs please assume that you are not a match. We encourage you to try and find a match by applying to our other positions.