SALES MANAGER / ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Creates all seasonal business plans based on trends, products and history
- Analyzes key Account budgets and understands buyer’s market in order to build and present product lines by season and division
- Tracks margins to ensures internal/external divisional margin objectives are achieved
- Analyzing sales through reports for major customers (Department Stores).
- Analyzing monthly sales reports per territory/agent.
- Approval of all returns or discount transactions for the wholesale division.
- Supervising all sales agents on a monthly basis on up-dating their client list with existing and potential clients
- Working closely with the Production department for up-coming season Bulk orders/units
- Analyzing dollar amounts from one season to another by territory
- Sales Forecasting for up-coming seasons for each agent
- Working very closely with all Major accounts such as Department stores in USA and CAN
- Travel for Trade shows and Distributor research
- Strong understanding of market trends, fashion trends, consumer demands
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Computer literate in MS Office,
- Advances computers skills (excel)
- Selling techniques applicable to intimate apparel business is an asset
- Ability to read, understand and interpret various financial/sales reports
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, highly dynamic environment
- 5-10 years wholesale/retail sales experience