Are you a skilled production coordinator looking for a new challenge? Do you have experience working in the fashion industry? If so, we have the opportunity you have been looking for.
The clients we work with are industry leaders and here are just a few features that this employer has to offer the right candidate.
1. Excellent working environment
2. Health care benefits
3. Opportunity for advancement
1. Act as a liaison between all parties, involved in the process of: designing, costing and production. Monitoring the status of all styles and constantly following up with the appropriate buyers / vendors / internal departments.
2. Daily correspondence between suppliers and customers
3. Following up on and sending comments for: lab dips and bulk fabric, first fit to shipping samples, arts and print approvals as well as updating production log (approval status).
4. Accurately maintain the product database and merchandise lists;
5. Prepare the technical package and specification sheet for all assigned products;
6. Review first samples and responsible of providing the first comments on new development to the Merchandising team;
7. Communicate with supplier all samples approval and corrections required;
8. Send new purchase orders along with spec sheets and packaging artwork to factory;
9. Follow up on all new product samples requests from beginning of the process until the final approval, in collaboration with our Sourcing department;
1. Minimum of 2 years experience in fashion as a production coordinator.
2. Extremely organised & detail-oriented
3. Strong communication skills, able to work in a team.
4. Able to handle a fast-paced environment.
5. Strong communication skills in both French & English (written and spoken).
Sounds interesting? Apply today!!! firstname.lastname@example.org