salary to be discussed
please send cv to email@example.com
- Develop, deliver and execute strategic customer business plans to meet or exceed net sales growth objectives while being expert advisor and key point of contact to Buyers.
- Work collaboratively with the design and development team to maximize sales and profit and be commercially market aware to ensure new trends are capitalized through customer feedback.
- Understand customer trend reports/selling reports in order to execute and deliver the assortment properly.
- Maintain an effective knowledge of external market factors including competitive information in order to make educated account decisions and product recommendations.
- Analyze bestsellers (e.g., bestselling price points, colors or styles) to provide insightful commercial analysis to maximize sales and minimize any risks associated with a change of trend and client demand.
- Recognize competitive business issues while leading the development and implementation of strategic plans to grow the business and the categories our client competes in.
- Create and develop customer presentation decks and Look Books to deliver customer pitches and drive incremental sales.
- Respond to all customer requests, inquiries and feedback in a relevant and timely manner in coordination.
- Put together customer presentations that is visually appealing to the customer and selling it to the customer.
- Experience in a buying/merchandising role is highly desired.
- Bilingual – English and French
- Team Player
- Creative thinker and problem solver with the desire to “make things happen”.
- Advanced understanding of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
- Strong sense of urgency and the ability to work in fast paced sales environment.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills.
- Detail-oriented, with exceptional problem solving skills with the ability to multi-task.
- Ability to plan and prioritize.
- Passion for retail excellence, entrepreneurial spirit and strong desire to grow and develop the business