Proforce Personnel is a specialised recruitment agency where the work environment is equally as important as the work itself.
We have a passion to help both our candidates and clients grow!
What’s in for you:
- Base salary and commission structure to encourage the sales and recruitment teams to collaborate towards the common goal of reaching their objectives.
- Enthusiastic Friday : every week we continue to encourage our team to spend time together talking about anything but work! Whether it’s a wine and cheese get together or a noisy karaoke session, our company culture cannot be beat!
- Top of the line CRM / ATS software. Big windows with the sound of happy people walking by as they discover the beauty of Old Montreal!
- Core values that are both practices and celebrated.
- Business development and prospect new clients : Cold calls and networking are the biggest tools.
- Solicit companies by telephone, email and in person.
- Source candidates from various social media, networking events and other methods including incoming resumes via our CRM/ATM.
- Initiate the recruiting process ( screening and interviews): Explain the mandate to the team and look for good candidates. Also initiate the recruitment process by communicating customer expectations effectively to the recruitment team.
- Develop relationships with the local business communities
The ideal candidate:
- Two years of experience in a sales role (retail, wholesale, distribution, agent), experience meeting quotas and driving results.
- Passionate about helping people
- Fluently bilingual both written and spoken
- Basic computer experience