Industry Sector: Fashion
Are you a skilled Warehouse Manager looking for a new challenge? Do you have experience working in the fashion industry? If so, we have the opportunity you have been looking for.
The clients we work with are industry leaders and here are just a few features that this employer has to offer the right candidate.
1. Excellent working environment
2. Health care benefits, free parking
3. Opportunity for advancement
1. Delegate daily duties to a warehouse staff of approximately thirty employees, monitor performance.
2.Coordinate, plan and develop efficient methods for receiving, order processing and distribution processing, shipping and replenishment of stock merchandise
3. Responsible to oversee all operations of shipping, receiving, production scheduling, inventory and staff management.
4. Organize shipping appointments with all major customers.
5. Purchase all warehouse supplies.
6. Plan staffing requirements, vacation scheduling and employee evaluations.
7. Establish projections on staffing and labor cost requirements.
8. Responsible for the development and application of distribution center structures and logistics.
9. Coordinate, plan and develop efficient methods for receiving, order processing and distribution processing, shipping and replenishment of stock merchandise.
10. Responsible to oversee all operations of shipping, receiving, production scheduling, inventory and staff management.
11. Facilitate processing of orders to meet customer needs and company deadlines.
1. Minimum 5-8 years experience as a (high volume) warehouse manager for a major importer catering to large retail chains in both Canada and the USA.
2. Experience hiring, training, delegating daily work loads to a staff of 30 warehouse workers
3. Strong computer knowledge (Momentis, Excel, Word), fluently bilingual, able to deal directly with buyers.
5. Strong in allocation and routing guides
Sounds interesting? Apply today!!!
At Proforce one of our core values is: “Extraordinary commitment to helping people”. One of the ways we achieve this is by being honest in all our communications. This is why we have created the 72 hour rule.
No matter how much we would love to, we can’t reply to each inquiry. So, if you don’t hear from us within 72hrs please assume that you are not a match. We encourage you to try and find a match by applying to our other positions.