We are currently working with a renown company in the construction industry located in Lachine that is looking to add 3 new Assistant of Project Managers to their team.
You would mainly be responsible for:
- Preparation and follow-up of contracts, purchase orders, change orders
- Assistance and office liaison with the site superintendents and on-site project managers
- Communication with professionals (engineers, architects, designers, etc.), sub-trades, and corporate clients
- Preparation of tender documents and presentations for future clients
- Coordination of documents, drawings submitted, PO, and tracking approvals
- Exhaustive pricing follow-ups to be created and maintained in Excel
- Receive call for deficiencies, resubmit calls to appropriate trades and follow-up on action taken
- Administrative support
The ideal candidate needs to possess a high School diploma, some experience working in an office in Canada (mandatory) and some knowledge of different software such as Maestro, PlanGrid, MsProject, NavisWorks, BIM (an asset but not required)
- Capacity to prioritize tasks in a constantly changing environment
- Bilingual, both written and spoken
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel)
- At ease with new technologies to be able to adapt and be comfortable in learning new software as required by the position
Finally, we are looking for someone that is organized and resourceful, positive, proactive and that maintains a neat, clean and well-groomed appearance. Because this company cares about the well-being of their employees, they offer a group insurance following the probation (3 months) and 4 weeks vacation in the first year according to the construction calendar.