Are you a talented technical designer ready to make her next career move? If you have experience in ladies apparel this could be the right opportunity for you!
The clients we work with are industry leaders and here are just a few features that this employer has to offer the right candidate.
1. Stable & reputable local company with a fast-paced environment
2. Excellent benefits & compensation
3. Free Parking Available Onsite. Easily accessible via Public transport
1. Create technical packages consistently on a regular basis
2. Assist with the fitting team during fit sessions
3. Collaborate with team members to achieve timeline on production calendar.
4. Communicate with the overseas suppliers on a daily basis
5. Organise all references (sample approvals, styling references etc)
6. Track & document samples & raw materials status in an organised manner.
1. Excellent computer skills on Illustrator & Photoshop
2. MUST be able to efficiently create detailed technical packages on Illustrator o a daily basis
3. Must be well spoken, articulate, efficient & dynamic
Sounds interesting? Apply today!!!
At Proforce one of our core values is: “Extraordinary commitment to helping people”. One of the ways we achieve this is by being honest in all our communications. This is why we have created the 72 hour rule.
No matter how much we would love to, we can’t reply to each inquiry. So, if you don’t hear from us within 72hrs please assume that you are not a match. We encourage you to try and find a match by applying to our other positions.