Do you want to work as part of a well known and accomplished construction company? Do you want to have a challenging and stimulating work environment? Our client, a large and expanding company in Lasalle is looking for a project management assistant.
– Coordination and project follow-up. This includes, outsourcing contracts as well as contracts between promoters and general contractors
– Follow-ups with price changes such as progressive billing
– Organize and update any architectural plans
– Generate billing documents and do the necessary follow-up
– Putting together all documents relating to price requests, plan submissions and purchase orders
– Coordination of any plans and quotes.
– Preparation of all closing project documents.
– Maintain communication with different professionals (e.g engineers, architects, designers), sub-contractors, and clients.
– Act as liaison between all involved counterparts of projects
– Other general administrative tasks.
– 4 weeks of paid vacations per year.
– Schedules from 8 to 4.
– Full benefits after 3 months of service.
Who you are:
– You can easily adapt to new technologies
– Highly proficient in the Microsoft suite.
– Must be bilingual (written and spoken).
– Strong organizational and time management skills.
– Ability to adapt in a changing environment
– Resourceful and proactive.
– Experience in the construction industry will be considered an asset but not a requirement.
– Professional appearance