An Excellent employer with phenomenal perks & benefits is looking for a wholesale planner.
Main responsibilities are;
- Providing financial analysis to the wholesale division
- Create & maintain the monthly financial planning of sales per brand for Canada & the US
- Manage with confidence the plan and purchases to optimize sales sales, ensure margins are attained & inventory targets are respected etc
- Create & update various performance reports at multiple levels (Business Channel / Sales Representative / Category / Department /SKU).
- Work in tandem with the Sales Managers for year end review making decisions & creating strategies to help ensure profitable decisions.
- Work closely with the Finance department to measure the company’s profitability by brand & look for new ways to improve the wholesale process. seek new ways to improve throughout wholesale processes.
- Collaborate with Country Sales Managers on all inventory management decisions
- Previous experience in planning in hard or soft goods.
- You must be business savvy, love number crunching & have strong problem solving skills
- Advanced Excel, be proactive & love thinking outside the box.