Do you have what it takes? We’re looking above all for a cultural fit, but also for a whip smart go-getter who is looking to drive results for our team and clients and have fun along the way.
Public Relations Account Manager
To be considered for this role, candidate must:
– Have previous agency or corporate experience in relevant industries of fashion, beauty and lifestyle
– Have a network of contacts both with traditional media and influencers
– Can work independently on multiple projects at a time
– Have 5 or more years of relevant experience, and prior experience in a managerial role
– Perfectly fluent in written and spoken French
- Be the go-to for our top clients, take the lead and nurture a long lasting and positive relationships with current and new clients in Quebec, including scheduling weekly/biweekly client status calls, regular in person meetings, dinners or outings etc.
- Effectively manage relationships with external client stakeholders including being the liaison with integrated agency partners.
- Ensure to spearhead a team of 2-3 people, and ensure timelines are on track for client deliverables.
- Continue to develop and maintain relationships with influential members of the media in order to ensure placements.
- Be on top of the trends in the spectrum of Top Tier influencers in industries relevant to the core of our service offer and ensure they know our offer.
- Write, edit and approve media materials – press kits, press releases, media alerts, fact sheets, bios, case studies and backgrounders.
- Participate in brainstorming sessions to develop strategic/creative thinking for clients as well as help contribute to RFP process for new business as needed.