Wholesale / Sales Account Coordinator
Do you have experience dealing with buyers?
I’m looking for someone who has fashion experience and deals with wholesalers and buyers. you’ll be managing and selling the products to buyers.
A strong understanding of manufacturing is important
- Maintain relationships with new and existing customers by providing excellent customer service;
- Prepare samples, sales kits and related documents; coordinate the shipment and return of samples with buyers; review orders and ensure they are processed correctly in a timely manner;
- Follow-up with customers concerning order details, production and delivery time-lines;
- Supports the Account Manager in the preparation of presentations, seasonal calendars, travel arrangements, catalogs and boards
- Manages photo samples
- Creates, updates and maintains all documentation
- Creates and maintains all necessary information in systems
- Partners with Planning & Allocation Teams to ensure deliveries and quantities are properly allocated to international customers
- Ensures timely follow-ups with wholesale customers and suppliers
- Partners with Marketing teams to support customer documentation
- Bachelor’s degree in business, communications or any related fields, an asset;
- Minimum 2-3 years related experience in wholesale apparel sales, merchandising experience, internship experience and/or fashion sales experience;
- Client-focused and strong customer service skills;
- Ability to work effectively both autonomously and as part of a team;
- Detail-oriented with excellent organizational skills;
- Motivated, driven and ambitious;
- Keen interest in the fashion industry and ability to analyze and identify market trends;
- Excellent computer skills in the Microsoft Office Suite with a knowledge in creating and analyzing spreadsheets in Excel;
- Strong communication skills in both English and French (both oral and written).