Our fashion industry client is looking for a bright and organized Traffic Coordinator to add to their team!
- Reviewing freight invoices and broker bills to ensure proper charges and classification.
- Verification of all import and export documentation to ensure proper declarations to customs (Canada and United States)
- Preparing export documents and declarations
- Respond to forwarders’ daily bookings
- Ensure that the brokers have all import documents.
- Track and trace shipments, liaise with forwarders and customs brokers to ensure timely clearance and delivery of shipments.
- Coordinate/consolidate shipments to minimize freight/brokerage fees.
- Strong knowledge of Excel;
- Ability to set priorities and organize workload assigned in an efficient manner
- Experience handling Ocean and Air shipments is an asset
- Ability to work independently and be a team player, dynamic, proactive, flexible;
- Capable to adapt and be open to change.