Are you a skilled technical designer / teck pack coordinator looking for a new challenge? Do you have experience working in the fashion industry? If so, we have the opportunity you have been looking for.
The clients we work with are industry leaders and here are just a few features that this employer has to offer the right candidate.
1. Excellent working environment
2. Opportunity for advancement
3. Health care benefits, free parking
1. Create detailed technical sketches, prepare and complete technical packages to send to overseas makers for price quotations (technical sketch, sample of trims, accessories, labelling, packaging, specs).
2, Follow-up with manufacturers, to receive lab dips, fabric quality, trims, Pre-Production samples, all with a controlled schedule to ensure delivery dates are respected.
3. Trouble shoot regarding quality control/late delivery issues.
4. Verify production once it arrives in warehouse, prepare comments if there are any production issues to be discussed with manager.
1. Must have minimum of 1-2 years of experience as a technical designer for a fashion importer.
2. Must be strong on photoshop and illustrator, must know how to prepare spec sheets, technical packages, technical sketches. Knowledge of patternmaking and overseas production an asset.
3. Able to work independently as well as in a team, able to multi task and you must be flexible with your work schedule.
Sounds interesting? Apply today!!!
At Proforce one of our core values is: “Extraordinary commitment to helping people”. One of the ways we achieve this is by being honest in all our communications. This is why we have created the 72 hour rule.