Are you a skilled Accounts Payable Technician looking for a new challenge? Do you have experience working in the Fashion industry? If so, we have the opportunity you have been looking for.
The clients we work with are industry leaders and here are just a few features that this employer has to offer the right candidate.
1. Excellent working environment
2. Health care benefits
3. Opportunity for advancement, free parking
Please note: the location of the company is North of Laval
1.Review and process invoices & purchase orders for accuracy & proper authorisation
2. Review all merchandise invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment
3. Setting up wire transfers and weekly check runs
4. Reconcile PO’s and supplier invoices paid to goods in transit at month end and report to senior manager
5. Process all other invoices relating to Cost of goods sold (freight/duties/commissions)
7. Respond to vendor inquiries regarding status of payments and invoice discrepancies
8. Process check requests & expense reports
9. Match invoices to checks, obtain all signatures for checks and distribute checks accordingly
1. Minimum 2-4 years of experience in accounts payable in a fashion and/or consumer goods
3. Must have advanced Excel knowledge as well as experience with letters of credit. 4. Must be dynamic, energetic & a self starter.
5. Must have previous experience working with high volume accounts/ PO’s.