Our client, a leading importer of women’s clothing, is looking for a bright and outgoing Marketing Coordinator to add to their outstanding team. This person will support the execution of marketing initiatives that support the brands’ sales strategies. This is a great opportunity for you to express your creativity and grow within a well established marketing department.
- Support seasonal Marketing launches across all B2B and B2C channels, including but not limited to; wholesale retailer owner network, trade shows, campaign and ecommerce shoots, social media, website, email and paid marketing
- Supports the approval of COOP requests, process of reimbursement and orders for wholesale retailer network
- Coordinates social media calendar, community management and reporting for IG, FB and LinkedIn
- Coordinates monthly website updates for B2B and B2C and channels
- Support with briefs, artwork approvals and execution of campaigns
- Coordinate approvals of seasonal linebook and lookbook for new collection launches
- POS for wholesale retailer network seasonal launches
- Supports in budget control, processing of invoices and updating budget tracker for monthly budget reconciliation
- Support warehouse with the audit of marketing materials
- Coordinates re-orders when needed
- Responsible for tracking marketing samples and keeping these in order
- Coordinates samples and necessary documents for seasonal photoshoot planning and execution
- Supports with planning and executing all tradeshow and retail owner marketing initiatives
- Support all marketing requests from internal and external stakeholders (sales reps and retail owners, etc.
- Minimum 3-5 years in related experience in a wholesale/retail environment
- Passionate about all things Marketing and being a team player.
- University undergraduate with a degree in Marketing.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft office suite -Outlook, Word, Power Point, Excel, Google suite tools
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills with some project management experience.
- An eagerness to learn how the business is run.
- An expert communicator who is bilingual both written and spoke English and French.
- Basic Graphic design knowledge (InDesign an asset)
- Good storyteller/Copywriter (An asset).
- Competitive salary
- Paid Time Off, Sick Time & Vacation
- Summer hours
- Sample sales