**Thanks in advance for the interest, but if you are not a Permanent Resident of Canada, please do not apply to this position**
Our client, a leading importer of clothing for men, women and kids, is looking for a bright and dynamic Sales Assistant to join their team! In this role, the Sales Assistant will support the sales team as well as their customers, ensuring that all requests are completed in a timely fashion.
– Work with the sales team for pricing, line sheets, reports, etc.
– Assist the sales team with merchandising and maintenance of the showrooms
– Enter orders into the database and follow up when necessary
– Manage sample tracking, pack and unpack samples
– Coordinate between design, sales, and production teams and provide information
– Compile various reports, assist in sales meetings
– Other related tasks, depending on the sales team’s needs
Travel: Due to the nature of the work, traveling will be required (approximately 2-5
days/month). Travel fees are covered by the company.
– D.E.C (or equivalent) in a fashion-related field
– Experience within the fashion industry, an asset (good knowledge of fabrics, prints, etc)
– Excellent communication skills (English and French)
– Organized and able to work in a fast-paced environment, attention to detail
Our client offers:
– 35-hour work weeks
– Flexible schedule
– Competitive compensation
– 6 personal days per year
– Group insurance paid in part by the employer
– Access to an online medical consultation service
– RRSP contribution program
– Summer hours on Fridays
– Career growth and development opportunities
– An entrepreneurial culture of transparency, collaboration, and respect
– Our experienced team is dedicated to providing comprehensive training and support to help you
develop the skills needed to succeed.