**If you are not a Permanent Resident of Canada, thank you in advance but please do not apply to this job**
Our client, an importer of clothing for men, women and kids, is looking for an experienced Account Manager to join their team! This person will work very closely with the VP of Sales, the Creative Director and the rest of the sales team.
– Merchandise and ship samples to various monthly sales meeting locations. Log and keep track of samples.
– Participate in sales meetings with clients, maintain and build strong partnerships with buyers
– Coordinate between fit, graphics, and production teams to provide information as needed
– Act as a liaison between the factories and the Fit team
– Participate in product development and research
– Compile various reports, work with purchase order team for pricing and deliveries
– Enter orders in the database and follow up as needed
– Train and develop junior sales associates as needed
– 5+ years of experience in the fashion industry, ideally in a sales role or a similar
– Bachelor’s degree in Commerce (an asset)
– Bilingual with strong communication and negotiation skills (French and English)
– Good knowledge of fabrics, prints, etc.
– Strong computer skills in Microsoft Excel & Word
– Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, multi-priority environment
– Genuine passion for the industry and strong interest in fashion
– Travel: Due to the nature of the work, traveling will be required.
Our client offers:
– 35-hour work weeks
– Flexible schedule/work from home one day per week
– Competitive compensation, 6 personal days per year
– Group insurance paid in part by the employer
– Access to an online medical consultation service
– RRSP contribution program
– Summer hours on Fridays
– Career growth and development opportunities
– An entrepreneurial culture of transparency, collaboration, and respect
– Dedication to providing comprehensive training and support to help you
develop the skills needed to succeed.