Reporting to the design team consisting of assistant designer, senior designer and product developer; the Assistant Designer will support the design development for women’s woven and knit garments; keeping on top of product development needs while constantly working to improve and evolve products.
- Reporting to the Design department, and assistant and senior designer.
- Answer directly to assistant and senior designer on all aspects related to trends, cad designs & timeline
- Assist in achieving Protos and Salesman samples on time.
- Create and maintain accurate development tech packs (Provide detailed technical sketches, measurements & build tech packs).
- Work closely with fit & spec and design team to ensure consistent quality from 1st protos to final production.
- Maintain Product Development chart and line sheets
- Assist in Design & proto comments
- Data entry, style creation in Momentis.
- DEC in Fashion Design or Bachelor’s degree in Fashion Design
- Good Microsoft office skills
- Good knowledge of Illustrator, Photoshop, (InDesign a plus)
- Sound judgement and ability to prioritize effectively
- A great willingness to learn and grow
- Knowledge of garment and fabric construction