A designer, manufacturer, and distributor of apparel, is in search of a Customer Service Representative. Our client is a leading competitor in apparel and accessory distribution and manufacturing for all retail tiers. As the Customer Service Representative, the candidate would be responsible for process orders and modifying complaints across a number of communication channels. This role requires a great deal of professionalism and organization.
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude towards customers at all times
- Responding promptly to customer and sales rep inquiries
- Communicating with customers (Retailers and Online)
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints
- Processing orders, Return authorization requests, also answering general requests
- Preparing samples to ship
- Up selling
- Servicing our retailers with information needed regarding their orders
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in customer service within the apparel industry.
- Experience with boutique retailers
- Able to multitask and work under pressure.
- Excellent communication and interaction skills both written and verbal, with superior telephone technique skills.
- Confidence in interacting with all levels of external clients
- Proven ability to prioritize and organize, with meticulous follow-up skills
- Must be comfortable with inside sales.