You will directly supervise 8-12 employees in Clubhouse operations. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
You will oversee all day to day operations associated with Clubhouse Operations
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for all aspects of operation for Resort Clubhouse and Plaza Lounge (Seasonal).
- Responsible for all aspects of operation of concierge services as they pertain to memberships.
- Provide a comfortable and safe “5-Star” environment for members and their guests and provide a club experience that exceeds their expectations.
- Visible and professional approach for members as well as staff.Need to lead by example.
- Responsible for creation and monitoring of budget for the Clubhouse and reviews financial transactions to ensure expenditures stay within budget limitations.
- Responsible for maintaining all health code and sanitation requirements for the Clubhouse and Lounge.
- Develop structural organization for Clubhouse; employees and scheduling to ensure maximum efficiency.Clubhouse employees include bar staff, concierge staff, clubhouse attendants & locker room attendants.
- Manages bi-weekly payroll for all Clubhouse staff including tip allocation to ensure employees are being paid appropriately and on time.
- Works closely with Clubhouse kitchen staff to maintain food quality and cost of goods.
- Works closely with Clubhouse kitchen staff to develop and create menus and special options for Clubhouse services within insight to creativity and high level service for members’ ever changing needs.
- Responsible for coordinating with Human Resources and the Club Manager on hiring and termination of staff.
- Responsible for developing a comprehensive training format and training schedule for all employees.
- Supervise ordering, storing, preparation and production of all food and beverage products. Estimates food and beverage costs.
- Responsible for all monthly and bi monthly winter inventory and summer bar inventory.
- Investigates and resolves food quality and service complaints.
- Coordinate with Club Events Manager for club events, ensure appropriate staffing levels for club and outside events.
- Provide support before, during, and following all club events.
- Keep records and complete transfer of clubhouse inventory items to club events.
- Coordinate with Pro Shop on tournaments and golf shop events.
- Coordinate with appropriate representatives of community sponsored tournaments on food and beverage needs.
- Computer skills and knowledge to enable you to become proficient in excel, word, foodtrack, RTP, IBS, Flexscape, Kronos.
- Daily sales summaries and reports necessary for Accounting.
- EOM sales summaries.
- Preparing requisite forms and pre-approval.