Industry Sector: Fashion/Consumer Goods
Are you a skilled Credit Manager with experience in the Fashion industry? Are you ready for your next challenge? If so, we have the opportunity you have been looking for.
The clients we work with are industry leaders and here are just a few features that this employer has to offer the right candidate.
1. Excellent working environment
2. Health care benefits, free parking
3. Opportunity for advancement
1. Review and process invoices & purchase orders for accuracy & proper authorisation
2. Review all merchandise invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment
3. Authorize the release of ‘on hold’ orders
4. Receive & Apply payments/bank deposits (back up)
5. Generate statements of accounts for customers (back up)
6. Generate monthly reports for credit companies
7. Responsible for determining the insurability of all customers on credit terms
8. Make sure that all other departments respectfully follow the A/R policies & procedures & to communicate to controller any problems that may arise.
9. Maintain up to date EDC coverage list to keep insurance premiums reasonable.
10. Manage small team of accounts receivable clerks.
1. Minimum 7-10 years of experience in accounts receivable / credit in a fashion company.
2. Must be fluently bilingual in both French & English. ,
3. Must have advanced Excel knowledge.
4. Must be dynamic, energetic & professional.
5. Must have previous experience working with high volume accounts/ PO’s as well as boutiques across North America.
6. Must have previous experience managing a small team of Accounts Receivable Clerks.
7. Must have previous experience dealing with U.S. majors such as Saks Fifth Avenue, Nordstroms etc)
8. Must have knowledge of EDI.
9. EDC knowledge will be considered an asset.
Sounds interesting? Apply today!!!
At Proforce one of our core values is: “Extraordinary commitment to helping people”. One of the ways we achieve this is by being honest in all our communications. This is why we have created the 72 hour rule.
No matter how much we would love to, we can’t reply to each inquiry. So, if you don’t hear from us within 72hrs please assume that you are not a match. We encourage you to try and find a match by applying to our other positions.