Are you itching for an exciting new opportunity where you’ll be super busy and challenged? If you’re screaming YES, and your qualifications and experience fit the bill, then this may just be the perfect position for you!
- Plan, monitor and ensure critical dates are met on all the tasks.
- Meet set budgets
- Manage and ensure compliance with all budgetary goals, consistently looking for opportunities to improve margins and lead-times/efficiencies with the Executive Team
- Manage the domestic production and imports managers to develop clear actionable policies and processes within the department that will lead to better communication, flow and efficiencies.
- Manage the domestic production and imports managers to assure planning and scheduling of all materials and garment and CM purchases and factory-space bookings, and flow of same, to meet on-time customer deliveries
- Manage costing personnel to ensure margins
- Ensure the overall flow of global production from line-release to garment completion /garment delivery to company DC’s/customer delivery flows properly
- Manage fit team to ensure flow of pattern and fit, and assure approval of fit, pp and top samples on a timely basis
- Develop strategies to minimize production issues and deal with in-season issues that arise
- Manage quality-assurance network/personnel and maintain/raise quality standards globally
- Manage production personnel to assure all garment and materials testing, and all production checks and balances
Qualifications and skills:
- Experience as an apparel production manager, outerwear experience a major asset
- Excellent managerial skills
- Outstanding skill and understanding of technical outerwear construction
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Production Management: 7-10 years
- outerwear construction: 3 years