1. Excellent working environment
2. Opportunity for advancement
1. Act as support to in house and on the road sales representatives, handle all inquiries from start to finish.
2. Deal directly with customers either by telephone or email, resolve complaints.
3. Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle product and service inquiries.
4. Record details of inquiries, comments and complaints, maintain files for future reference.
5. Communicate and coordinate with internal departments.
6. Order Entry, invoicing
1. Previous experience in customer service either at the retail or wholesale level.
2. Strong basic computer knowledge (word, excel), visual 2000 an asset
3. Experience doing order entry and invoicing