Experience working in a Critical Data Center – ideally in an aging facility & with older generators.
You need to know how switchboards are installed, how the switchboards are wired and can troubleshoot for issues Transfer Switches.
Vocational Diploma in electrical or mechanical or refrigeration or heating or ventilation, or H.V.A.C or equivalent work experience.
Data Center infrastructure support systems including:
- Electrical / Mechanical / UPS / Emergency power generators / Hydro-power, H.V.A.C /Fire detection and suppression / Electrical Power Monitoring Systems
- Solving electrical/mechanical/other infrastructure equipment and system issues
- 5+ years of Critical Facilities Operations Experience
- Inspects all equipment and systems, according to recommended schedules to ensure the reliable operation of systems and equipment.
- Conducts scheduled and unscheduled preventative maintenance