Our client, a leader in the sleepwear and loungewear industry, is looking for an experienced Ecommerce / Digital Marketing person who has solid experience with Amazon and other online sites.
Reporting directly to the President, you will be responsible for providing Product Development support related to data integrity and set up of e-commerce items.
Strong analytical and communication skills will be an asset in providing professional and sound support, facilitating the eStore platforms and internal product teams. This includes providing analysis on specific items, categories, and programs to help improve execution of merchandise plans and marketing programs.
- Setup of eCommerce items; including updating Google Sheets with new product arrivals, coordinating with shipping for SKUs and UPCs, writing copy for item descriptions and site merchandising, on Shopify and Amazon.
- Monitor stock levels of active items, following up with internal teams to ensure that inventory is in stock, discontinuing items that are no longer available.
- Work with Digital Media Placement agency to ensure that product promotions are inputted and aligned with sales targets.
- Work directly with the President in relation to online promotions.
- Prepare documents and reports to conduct analysis of categories including sales audits, best seller reports, inventory reports and post mortem reports for Shopify and Amazon.
- Monitor results and sales trends on new items, new categories, and top sellers.
- Work with in-house photographer to gather samples and coordinate photoshoots as needed (both lifestyle and catalogue).
- Minimum of 3-5 years of e-commerce experience
- Post-secondary education in business administration or related program
- Strong computer skills, including Excel, and experience with Amazon and Shopify
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong communications skills
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and changing priorities
- Excellent organization skills and ability to multi-task
- Proactive, resourceful, and autonomous
- Previous experience in a merchandising, marketing, buying support or assistant role an asset.
- Understanding of digital marketing including google analytics, google adwords, google shopping.
- Understanding of social media including Instagram and Facebook, as well as influencer marketing