Fantastic opportunity for an EDI pro! Our client, a growing importer of branded apparel for men, women and kids, is looking for an experienced EDI Specialist.
- Monitor and follow-up on all account customers to ensure orders are shipped and billed on time using shipping reports.
- Complete mapping grids inside information system to allow EDI 850 to be processed
- Pull 850/860 s into information system
- Ensure all unconfirmed orders get run down by confirmed orders
- Ensure allocation is complete in system
- Review pick tickets against purchase order packing lists and adjust orders to match available goods.
- Issue of pick tickets, labels, packing lists and shipping instructions to 3PLs for customer orders on a schedule that allows orders to meet customer delivery dates.
- Review daily alerts to correct errors/ omissions in system related to customer orders
- Communicate any issue that will affect customer delivery with Sales and Production and work together to resolve.
- Assist supervisor on projects and reports
- Minimum 5 years experience in EDI, Traffic or Logistics.
- Good understanding of Microsoft office products
- Very Detail oriented
- Good time management skills
- Strong verbal skill-set
- Experience with Momentis an asset