Fantastic opportunity to join a solid, stable and growing internationally recognized company! Our client is looking for an experienced and talented ladies knit top designer to join their team!
- Participate in the research and development of seasonal trends;
- Interpret the direction of trends and its seasonal components;
- Create product presentations by including trend tables;
- Prepare presentation materials for line previews, including color palettes, design boards, prints, and trend charts;
- Shop and research knit top trends in the market for inspiration (materials, fashion, color and style);
- Responsible for the creation of styles, technical drawings, artworks and accessories;
- Develop sketches of accessories, label & hangtag;
- Select and approve styles, materials, trim and colors that match the design of the collection;
- Examine the development samples.
- Attend fitting sessions to review and approve samples;
- Select and approve trim, materials, patterns and colors;
- Responsible for color tracking and approvals.
- College diploma or Bachelor degree in Fashion Design;
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in fashion design of womens knit tops;
- Skills with Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Excel, Word and PowerPoint;
- Excellent presentation and organizational skills;
- Ability to prioritize and manage a large workload according to deadlines;