As the Quality Control Coordinator, you will work closely with domestic vendors to make sure that correct hangers and price tickets are used and that the garments are ticketed properly. You will also follow up with vendors and production teams for all quality control issues.
- Achieve Quality Control objectives by monitoring day-to-day activities.
- Inventory control management, with direct sourcing and price negotiations domestically for materials such as: fabrics, lining, fusible, threads, buttons and labels
- Review manufacturing process requirements, in order to source and procure specialized equipment across North America
- Do inline and final inspections for workmanship, specs and packing
- Manage specialized computer programmed processes, such as: walk-in foot, needle feed, and seam serger, bar tacker, snaps and riveting, in order to achieve highest quality finishing, meeting garment specifications
- Submit inspection reports to the head office
- Communicate the inspection results with the factories
- Follow up on repairs and respect deadlines
- Make sure all orders are packed and ticketed to comply with customer requirements
- Complete all other duties as required to support the mission of the QA and fit departments
- Excellent written and communication skills in English
- Experience working in QA or QC, outerwear experience an asset
- Must be highly organized and detail oriented
- Ability to work well with others in a fast paced, dynamic environment