Looking for a senior Menswear Sales Representative with previously existing relationships with buyers in both Canada and the US. Boutiques, specialty chain stores and mass market retailers.
1. Establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories in the United States and Canada; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
2. Arrange, conduct and follow up on sales appointments with major retail house accounts in both Canada and the USA.
3. Maintains sales volume and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
4. Establishes and adjusts selling prices by monitoring costs, competition, and supply and demand.
5. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
1. MUST have minimum of 7-10 years of experience selling menswear in both Canada and the USA.
2. Must have already established working relationships with buyers at major retail chains and specialty stores in both Canada and the USA.
3. Must be fluently bilingual, computer literate and fashion saavy.