Looking for a senior Sales Representative with previously existing relationships with buyers at Costco in both Canada and the US. Experience selling to boutiques, specialty chain stores and mass market retailers as well. Mens/Womens and/or kids experience.
1. Establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories in the United States and Canada; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
2. Arrange, conduct and follow up on sales appointments with major retail house accounts in both Canada and the USA. We are looking for someone with an existing working relationship with Costco.
3. Maintains sales volume and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
4. Establishes and adjusts selling prices by monitoring costs, competition, and supply and demand.
5. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
1. MUST have minimum of 7-10 years of experience selling to mass market and specialty chain retailers across North America, must have a proven track record selling to Costco.
2. Must be fluently bilingual, computer literate and fashion saavy.